Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful...Day 1

     Many people are using this month to share what they are thankful for, of course, because Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away. (WOW...this year has flown by!)  I think putting out daily 'Thankfulness posts' is a brilliant idea and so I'm going to attempt it as well.  Hopefully it will go a little better than the idea of extra posts in October.  
     Some things might be silly or just a tiny little thought, but I believe everyone can come up with at least one thing per day to be thankful for! And really, I have SOOO many things to be thankful for and it's hard to not just share them all in one day! Anyway, today is November 1, the first day to share a thankful post so, here goes...


I am actually kind of posting two things today, but really they go together so we'll just let it slide...
I am thankful for my desk, in the new office and my new 'now full time' job.  It still needs a few personal touches, perhaps a photo of the Little Bear? But otherwise a nice, happy place to work.
 AND a more flexible schedule to be able to spend more time here...
 I've missed the daily walks on the beach...
and I think she has too.  

Thankful for something new, more time and a very happy puppy.  
That's a pretty good start to November.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Subscribe

recent posts

Multimedia Updates

About

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book
Learn More →

Pages - Menu

Featured Posts