Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 27 - November isn't over yet

Okay, after kind of catching up on missing half of the month, I realized that November isn't over yet.  The daily 'Thankful Posts' were meant to be each day for the month of November.  So, can I do four more? Sure, why not.


Today, November 27, I'm Thankful for this kid....
 
I've mentioned him in quite a few posts.  He's really a pretty amazing kid, even in all of his quirkyness.... He's got such a big heart. And is probably tied for second in eagerness for his niece to come home! 
He's my brother. And yesterday, he turned 16.  
Gasp, 16?  Where has the time gone?  
He has actually turned into a pretty great teenager...I can't wait to see what the next 16 years bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Subscribe

recent posts

Multimedia Updates

About

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book
Learn More →

Pages - Menu

Featured Posts