Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Days 8, 9 & 10...Nature

Well, one week into November and I've already become a blogging slacker.  I shall catch up though and WILL finish up the month.
For all three days, I'm thankful for the sightings outside of my door.  I live in such a beautiful place.  I don't know how anyone could walk from their door to their car without noticing something amazing. I sometimes take my surroundings for granted. I pass by the annually blooming plants, the palm trees, live oaks with their gigantic limbs swooping to the ground, the super expansive sky, and on and on...
8 - Something beautiful blooms ALL YEAR!!
9 - No matter the background...always amazing
10 - Live oaks and Spanish moss...need I say more?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Subscribe

recent posts

Multimedia Updates

About

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book
Learn More →

Pages - Menu

Featured Posts