Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 22 - Thanks & Giving It

I'm truly thankful for my family, the time to spend together, to enjoy each others company. 
(Especially while sitting at this beautiful table!)
For my fiends, new & old. And all the 'typical' good things, food in my plate, a roof over my head, a good job (that I enjoy). This Thanksgiving Day, I'm thankful for 'really' learning to let go and trust God. I'm thankful for so many changes over the past year, and for so many more to come! I'm especially thankful that this spot...

...will be full next Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Subscribe

recent posts

Multimedia Updates

About

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book
Learn More →

Pages - Menu

Featured Posts