Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 2 - thankful for the little things

I woke up with pink eye this morning, not terribly surprised, as I thought something was up yesterday, but really thought it was just allergies.  I LOVE living on this little island, but allergies are the one thing that I acquired after moving here that I really could do without!!  Anyway, it's not allergies...it's conjunctivitis.  And it stinks. In the midst of my one eyed misery, I am quite greatful for eye drops, kleenex, and tylenol.
(like I said, it's the little things tonight...)


It's also the end of Daylight Savings Time which means....*pause for dramatic effect*..

...an extra.hour.of.sleep!!  
Ah, so joyous. 


And last but not least...
(please no hate messages for this) 
I'm thankful for the Hallmark movie channel on my Roku.
It's November, the Christmas movies have begun. *wink*
I know Thanksgiving comes first, BUT, it really doesn't get much better than a sappy Hallmark christmas movie.  And THAT is what is showing on my TV right now. November Christmas to be exact.
 (Though it's slightly fuzzy to watch with a blurry eyeball, but hey, I'll take what I can get!)

 
Yep, it's one of those movies...there will be tears.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Subscribe

recent posts

Multimedia Updates

About

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book
Learn More →

Pages - Menu

Featured Posts