Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

APPROVED!!!!!

What an absolutely WONDERFUL Tuesday!!! 
 
I ran home to let the dog out at lunch and check the mail (which is a slight obsession at this point. Always waiting for something special to arrive in that little silver box!)  And...low and behold...today there was something VERY special!!
 
This beautiful.piece.of.paper.
 

What is so special about this paper?  Well, I'm so glad you asked, let me tell you! 

This piece of paper is my USCIS approval for advance processing of an orphan. 
(Now it's all clear right!?) Really, what approval means is that the
United States Citizen and Immigration Service
finds that I am suitable as an adoptive parent! Approval means that the US will allow Little Bear to be raised by me, in my home, in the USA, as an American Citizen!!  Wow!! 
Approval means freedom to one tiny little girl currently sitting in an orphanage on the other side of the world. 

 
These are probably going to be my favorite words for the rest of the week!
(if not longer!)




1 comment:

Search This Blog

Subscribe

recent posts

Multimedia Updates

About

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book
Learn More →

Pages - Menu

Featured Posts