Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Strong Enough

     We're two days into July.  And I really don't have much to share. It's hard to post with no new good news.  I'm still playing the waiting game. Waiting until I get word that I can send in the next round of paperwork and then onward we will go. 
     It's a good thing I'm a patient person.  Not to say I don't get frustrated, I definitely do!  And sometimes I vent those frustrations to people who just happen to be the ones to ask, 'How are things going?' and sometimes I just simply vent to the dog while sitting out on the lanai. 

But there is really nothing better though, going around the corner and ending up here...


It's good to vent, to let out those frustrations of waiting, of being around people who don't understand, of not having enough money or enough time, of sometimes not feeling strong enough...

This is my new theme song. (or at least theme song for the moment) It says all the words I feel and I wonder if Little Bear feels it too...because I picture the words in her head.



And then...peace...for the time being. I know I'll be frustrated again, but for that moment, I can look out here....

...and feel so blessed. Blessed to be able to be in this position, to know that in His time the waiting will be over and I will be posting while Little Bear is in the next room, asleep in her crib, in her bedroom, in our house.  Blessed to know that, even when we don't realize it, He is strong enough for ALL of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Subscribe

recent posts

Multimedia Updates

About

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book
Learn More →

Pages - Menu

Featured Posts